- Patented Auto Swivel Technology
- Designed to fit the narrowest of staircases
- Ideal for steep staircases
- Discreet, foldaway design
- A range of upholstery options
- Quick and efficient installation
- Adjusted to your height
Flow 2 Stairlifts
The Flow 2 stairlifts have achieved many prestigious industry awards for design and innovation over the years. Industry leading design and patented cutting edge technology allows the Stairlift to operate on even the narrowest and steepest staircases without compromising comfort or safety. We believe our customers deserve the best but without having to pay a premium for it.
The Flow 2 with its patented auto swivel technology is the number 1 stairlift in terms of quality and value for money.
The Flow 2 stairlifts can also:
Be installed and operational within just a few hours
Be adjusted to perfectly suit your height
Be folded away when not in use
Be styled in a variety of upholstery options to suit all décors
Complete the enquiry form or feel free to telephone us to discuss your requirements with one of our skilled Stairlift specialists.
Get in touch
- Designed with you in mind, we offer a wide range of colours and seat fabrics but also recognise that the rail colour is important because we aim to supply a Stairlift with your home in mind.
- Height adjustable seat and footrest for improved comfort, and to help you get on and off the chair safely, your Stairlift will be adjusted to your height at the point of installation.
- Getting on and off your Stairlift, it is important that you are able to do this as safely as possible. With our patented Auto swivel feature we can turn you to face away from the stairs automatically for easy access. And, by design we can also use the internal side of your stairs and incorporate top and bottom overrun areas to maximise safety for the end user and other stair users.
- Fitted to the stairs. All of our Stairlifts are fitted to the staircase and not the walls, this allows for a simple and safe installation and ensures minimal disruption to your home.
- Unique drop nose/ vertical start. As part of the design and manufacturing excellence you can expect, we offer a unique drop nose vertical start option so that people with limited space at the bottom of their stairs can still enjoy the freedom a Stairlift provides. It can also save you hundreds of pounds as you don’t need to purchase a powered folding hinge and the additional issues these can bring.
Designing and manufacturing a Stairlift with our customers in mind, the Flow 2 can be installed to keep your hallway and stairs free from being obstructed. The seat, arms and footrest of the Flow 2 can be folded neatly away when not in use. Using the patented ASL technology allows us to achieve all of this without sacrificing your comfort.